Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Interpret and implement construction plans.
· Read, understand, interpret, and enforce safety policies and practices.
· Confer with managers, sub-contractors, and Project Managers on a daily basis or as needed.
· Must be willing to work the hours needed to complete projects in a timely manner while meeting quality standards.
· Plan day’s operation, order asphalt/trucks.
· Clean measure and layout
· Schedule repairs and Maintenance
· Keep records of tonnage.
· Assist in equipment relocation to job sites
– Must have 3 years of experience as an Asphalt Foreman – Must have 3 years of experience in DOT Asphalt Work & Standards.
Must have strong Leadership Skills
Willingness to work with Electronics (phone, ipad, email etc.) – The ability to read, understand and implement construction drawing is required. – Must possess excellent organizational, administrative, and communication skills. – This position requires a self-starter who is highly motivated. – Supervise and train asphalt paving crew. – Must have a valid Driver s License is required